Twyla and I have both been quite active on Facebook, so our friends who are on Facebook will be aware of the things we’ve been doing.However, several people have reminded me that they don’t use Facebook,and they would like to have regular news about what we are doing.So this blog is one part of our effort to keep people better informed. In addition, these posts will have the advantage of being centered around a theme, rather than the “here’s what we are doing now” quality of Facebook.
So for the next few posts, here’s what you have to look forward to:
- Rainwater collection at Lewis & Tammy’s home.
- Rainwater collection at Tanzania Christian Academy.
- Rainwater collection at Andrew Connelly School of Preaching
- Constructing a Bottle Brick cistern at the Monduli Juu Church of Christ
- Visiting the Arusha Game Park
- Our Non-profit corporation in Tanzania
- We found a house to live in!
- Learning to build bio-sand water filters
- Visiting family and friends
- A vehicle for Tanzania
That’s a good beginning; these topics will give you a good idea what we have been up to since we left for Tanzania in March.